VA Beach Blog

Coming straight to you from Virginia Beach, Virginia - Campus Crusade for Christ Summer Project 2006.

name: shane hutchinson
location: virginia beach, va

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Final Update

This will (most likely) be the last post on this site, since Summer Project is officially over.

My apologies for not giving an update last week - these last couple weeks have been pretty intense.

Overall, this summer has been the best of my life. The things that God taught me, the people I encountered, and the life change that I expereienced were just incredible. Thank you so much to everyone reading this that supported me on going, whether financially or through prayer. I want you to know that you did not do so in vain. There were well over 200 people that decided to trust in God (or if you want to use the Christian lingo, accepted Christ) throughout the summer - people that will now get to experience a relationship with Him because of your support. Also, countless people will be effected through them, and through all of us who learned and grew over the summer.

For myself, I learned more than I will ever have time to write. My faith and trust in God has grown immensely, and I've made friends that will last for eternity. And on a less spiritual note, I had a blast. When 70 college kids get together devoted to seeking God for an entire summer, crazy and fun things just naturally happen. I have too many memories to count, or even recount, and all of them good. If you want to hear some of them, you'll have to ask me in person :)

Make sure to check out the photos I took throughout the summer (the link is to the left). Thanks again for the support, and God bless.


the sun rising on virginia beach

In Him,
Shane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, project was awesome and it brings me joy to look back on it. You got a couple of nice pictures here, but you always have awesome pictures. I'll be seeing you around man.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home